8.31.2009

Our Life is in Christ, if We Have Believed in Him! Nothing Else!

Today, I was thinking about all of the things that have been going on inside of me through the past few weeks, with the pain that people can bring. For the past few weeks, I really feel that I have not let Christ live through me like He wants to. It has been a heavy burden that I have now give to God to handle completely. God is the most important aspect of anyone's life, if He is now apart of a person's life, they truly have not lived yet. You see, when God comes into a person's life, they are radically changed, they truly experience a love like no other, they experience the love of God. So with that said, He wants to cover every area of your life with His grace, and fill you completely with His Spirit. It is often very easy to get tied down and lose your focus in life, causing you to stumble and to not let the love of Christ shine through your life. I know, I've been there! So, let me tell you this....God is bigger than any pain you can ever bear, stronger than anything that you can imagine (imagine the strongest earthly thing you can think of, now multiply that times infinity, that doesn't even begin to describe how mighty our God is), He know everything that is happening and already knows the outcome. Just trust Him, He will carry all of the load that you are carrying, and provide you with a peace that surpasses all understanding! I love God, He loves us so!!! The world may cast you out, but remember they cast God out first! Jesus was God, in flesh. 100% God, 100% man....they rejected Him and beat Him to almost the point of death and nailed Him to a wooden cross.....He was buried in a borrowed tomb, and after three days He rose again!

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)

For great is his steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD! (Psalms 117:2)

May God Bless and Keep you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment if you feel led in that direction.