8.22.2009

Through the Good times and through the Bad times!

As follower of the Author and Perfecter of all things, I lift my hands and say "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain" because over the past two weeks I have been burdened with the heaviest burdens that I have ever had to go through, with many questions and thoughts. Why Me? What did I do? How can I make this situation right? God, You live in me, what is causing this to happen? Even to the point of doubting my purpose! Through much prayer, walking and talking to God I have been reminded time and time again of the faithfulness of God and of His love that surpasses all understanding. I have nothing to give, but my ALL. God's love will never change! The past two weeks have been spiritually depressing, even more so than going to Wales and seeing all of the churches falling to the wayside. People even at a Christian university can be very hurtful, by actions and words, but the bible explicitly says that in our lives as Christians that things are going to happen, we will suffer hardships and many temptations and various persecution. We were never promised and life filled with every good thing, but were promised eternal life through Jesus dieing on a cross. People are hard to understand...God is helping me with that, definitely!

God,

Worthy are You, Lord above all the Earth, I pray asking for your wisdom. Also, I ask for Your love to pour from my life, for patience and understanding. I thank you for the life and call you have place in my life! I love you greatly, work through me and make me to be a light shine on the campus at UM, that all may know that You are Lord of ALL! I praise you! Use me to be a mighty warrior and carry the Light of Your Word to a dark and dieing world! I ask that you would cause a great revival on the campus of the University of Mobile, one that has never been seen before. This is Your school, founded on the true inspiration of Your Word. Bless this school with a fire for You! Thank you for loving me so!

In Jesus' name,
Amen


Have you not known? Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He does not faint or grow weary;
his understanding is unsearchable.
He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might he increases strength.
Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted;
but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.
(Isaiah 40:28-31)

May God Bless and Keep you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment if you feel led in that direction.